Executive Director of Girls Basketball Operations
Mass Elite Basketball is currently accepting applications for the position of Executive Director of Girls Basketball Operations, reporting directly to Club President and CEO. All interested applicants must send a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successfully manage Girls Club teams and Player Development Programs based out of all regional areas.
- Successfully promote and manage all Club Tryout sessions for Fall and Spring sessions.
- Hire new Club Coaches with significant coaching and/or playing experience.
- Oversee on court management of all School Vacation Camps.
- Serve as Camp Director for annual Summer Prospect Academy.
- Coordinate all team placements during Fall/Spring sessions.
- Develop seasonal marketing campaigns to promote all Club and Player Development programs.
- Successfully manage Twitter, Instagram and Facebook social media accounts.
- Produce content for website and You Tube channel.
- Register teams for weekend tournaments.
- Coach 4 teams per Fall season and 2 teams per Spring season.
- Oversee all Fall Skills Clinics.
- Develop a Might Might's Winter Clinic program.
Fall Club Coaches
- Coaches 1-2 Fall AAU teams at 5 weekend tournaments running from September till Early November. Helps to conduct tryouts in late August and oversee weekly team practices.
- Performs administrative duties such as tournament schedule release, parent correspondence and other duties as assigned. Position is a paid coaching stipend role.
Must have playing and relevant coaching experience.
Must have a valid drivers license.
High School Diploma Required.
Please send a resume and a cover letter expressing interest via e-mail by contacting email@example.com